We provide both in-house Structural Engineering services to our Architectural Team and an External Consultancy Service for all sectors and size of project.
Our Structural Engineers work closely with clients to respond to real world challenges and constraints using the latest design software and extensive experience of our team.
All of our projects are given the same high quality of design service to meet client’s goals and to improve structural performance and give economic, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing outcomes.
Our team will provide innovative and appropriate solutions using both their extensive experience and advanced analytical packages including 3D modelling for optimum structural and economic efficiency.
All of our team adopt the very latest industry standards to maintain a high design ethic using industry core materials. We aim to deliver safe, practical solutions which are also value for money.
Our Structural Engineering Services include:-
• Building and Structural Surveys (also specialist surveys including external building fabric surveys) for Domestic, Industrial and Commercial Buildings including Structural and Condition Surveys prior to purchase.
• Measurement and Monitoring Inspection Surveys
• Structural Steelwork design using 3D Modelling and latest analytical software including Masterseries
• Timber Frame Building Design
• Foundation Surveys and Design assessing ground conditions to include non-standard bespoke designs, piling and raft designs.
• Party Wall and Boundary issues
• Fire Damage and Insured Peril Reporting (liaising with external insurance professionals)
• Modular Building Design including temporary classrooms and re-locatable temporary buildings.
• Expert Witness working to Professional Practice Protocols and Civil Procedure Rules (Rule 35) advising and reporting on Engineering design issues, building defects, workmanship and dilapidation disputes.
• Site Supervision during all phases of construction.
• Advice and checking service