We offer a bespoke suite of management and inspection services within the overall scope of Project Management. With our multi-disciplinary experience we offer real value and effective decision making, whilst taking into consideration quality, cost and time.
Our bespoke Project Management Plan (PMP) is translated into a development programme allowing complete monitoring and control of progress and budget throughout the development.
We apply our ISO 9001 Quality Management procedures and the site specific PMP to guide developments through the initial feasibility stages, to obtaining Planning and Building Regulation approval. We identify, commission and co-ordinate all necessary design disciplines and third party reports required to provide a robust design and a suitable basis for cost evaluation.
Tendering and Cost Management
We provide structured tendering services covering;
• identification and the eventual preparation of suitable contract form
• pre-qualification checking and evaluation of Contractors
• development of tender documentation, specifications and drawings
• tender monitoring and management of queries in the tender period
• post tender checking, negotiation and value engineering if required
• chairing of pre site start meeting to collate all required documents prior to construction
Contract Administration, Site Inspection & Design Monitoring
Once construction commences we provide our Contract Administration, Site Inspection and Valuation services to suit the nature of the contract. We adopt a proactive stance to expedite all required actions from the client consultant and Contractor teams which broadly break down to four areas
• We chair progress and design team meetings to ensure adherence to the build program while establishing contract compliance.
• We submit design information and liaise accordingly to expedite discharge of conditions to consents previously secured, and apply efficient completion procedures to obtain all necessary sign offs.
• We provide site inspection services to ensure the build is in accordance with the design and quality defined in the contract.
• We provide Valuation and Certification services.
Contract Design Management Regulations (CDM)
We provide a complete Principal Designer service to advise and facilitate compliance with CDM 2015 regulations. We also undertake CDM commissions in isolation and provide a focussed cost effective service benefitting from the full multidisciplinary experience of the company.